Here at Tofta Herrgård/ Tofta Manor we follow the development closely and act according to the recommendations of the Public Health Authority. The safety and security of our guests and employees is always our top priority. At Tofta there is plenty of space with the opportunity for relaxation and seclusion as well as lots of fresh air. We try to continue to stay open as usual and are bookable around the clock online.
- We have expanded our cleaning and hygiene routines. Among other things, we have added extra cleaning after every breakfast and dinner to public areas in the mansion such as door handles, restaurant chair backs, salt and pepper mills, stair railings.
- Disinfectant hand rub is available for our guests around the mansion. However, the general recommendation is to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Hotel room keys are disinfected between each guest
- The credit card machine is disinfected every day
Update 21-03-01: The current restrictions implies that restaurants must close at 8.30 pm. We have therefore adjusted the dinner time in the restaurant as long as this applies, in order for our guests have time to enjoy their dinner in peace and quiet.
- Dinner is due to the current restrictions served at 5:30 pm unless otherwise agreed.
- Due to the current situation we put extra distance between the tables.
- According to current restrictions, we lay the table for a maximum of 4 people in the same party per table. More than 4 is divided on several tables.
- We have three separate dining rooms, and take a limited number of guests right now.
Update 21-03-01: Since the restaurant must close at 8:30 pm we have made some adjustments to check-in time, dinner time etc. Current times that applies for accommodation bookings during this restriction:
- Check-in from 1:30 pm
- Afternoon tea (if included in your package) 2.00 - 3.30 pm
- Dinner at 5.30 pm
- If you want to order something to drink to the room after 8 o'clock, it is done in the restaurant before you leave. We will bring it to your room.
- Flexible cancellation Terms: Due to the current circumstances we offer free cancellation until 3 pm 2 days before arrival.
To minimize the risk of spreading Coronavirus, we have changed our breakfast routines a bit:
- We have removed bread and cold cuts from the buffet. Instead we serve you cold cuts, butter & freshly baked bread at your table.
- Buffet with eggs, hot food and cereals can be found in the Breakfast Room
- We have extra serving cutlery on the buffet, so feel free to take your own
Do you want us to serve your breakfast at the table? Just ask us, and we are happy to help!
Tip: Choose our hiking package and you will have your afternoon coffee as a picnic in Tofta nature reserve or the surroundings around the manor.
As always here at Tofta, the conference rooms are in separate buildings. Your company always has its own dining room for all meals, and even coffee breaks are in your own space. So, if your company needs a secluded meeting in a rural environment, Tofta Manor is a good choice.
Take good care of each other!
Karen and Petter Karlander with staff at Tofta Herrgård