Here at Tofta Herrgård/ Tofta Manor we follow the development closely and act according to the recommendations of the Public Health Authority. The safety and security of our guests and employees is always our top priority.
We try to continue to stay open as usual and are bookable around the clock online, and by phone / email Monday-Friday.
- We are open as usual for dinner Fridays and Saturdays in the spring.
- From Wednesday 1 July we are open Wednesdays - Saturdays during the summer period.
- Due to the current situation we put extra distance between the tables. We have three separate dining rooms, and take a limited number of guests right now.
- Accommodation packages can be booked Saturday - Sunday.
- Wednesday to Sunday from 1 July.
- Cancellation Terms:
- Due to the current circumstances we offer free cancellation until 3pm the day before arrival.
- BREAKFAST: We will help you with a breakfast plate at the table if you do not want to pick from the buffet breakfast yourself.
Tip: Choose our hiking package and you will have your afternoon coffee as a picnic in Tofta nature reserve or the surroundings around the manor.
As always here at Tofta, the conference rooms are in separate buildings. Your company always has its own dining room for all meals, and even coffee breaks are in your own space. So, if your company needs a secluded meeting in a rural environment, Tofta Manor is a good choice.
Take good care of each other!
Karen and Petter Karlander with staff at Tofta Herrgård