Stall Tofta (Tofta Stables) is a well-established and complete riding venture for Icelandic horses. It offers trail-riding, riding school, riding camps for children and adults, boarding, stallion station, and horse training and sales.
Stall Tofta offers trail riding with good and safe Icelandic horses through the beautiful surrounds around the Manor and Tofta nature reserve. The ride goes through forests and along the beach, offering stunning views.
Rides take place on Saturday and Sundays at 10am and about 4pm. During summer, rides are held every day of the week, except Fridays. Be aware that the tours are often fully booked and it is best to book well in advance
Ride in groups of between 2 and 8 people for about two hours. We will take a short break during the ride, for tea/coffee and a bit to eat. We ride all year round, including in a little rain or bad weather.
Rail riding information from Stall Tofta:
- Our horses are safe and secure and we can match you with a suitable horse based on your experience. We can also accommodate beginners. Before departure, depending on experience, we will hold a brief instruction in the paddock to ensure everyone has a great ride. Our trail riding has been authorised by the Swedish Icelandic Horse Association.
- Minimum age is 12 years, or 10 years with at least 2 years of riding experience.
- Maximum weight is 85 kg.
- Helmets are available for use.
- In case of bad weather, bring suitable clothes as well as a change of clothes.
- For a more comfortable ride, wear comfortable clothes and shoes with a low heel.
- All riding is undertaken at your own risk, however, all customers are covered by accident insurance.
For bookings and information call: +46 (0)303 - 22 58 53.
Horses & courses - our gourmet riding package
In conjunction with Stall Tofta, Tofta Manor offers a luxurious riding package combining a manor weekend with Icelandic horse riding. We promise beautiful nature, great food and wonderful horses! Scroll down this page to read more about the riding package.