Tofta weekend package
Spend all weekend at the Manor! Enjoy lovely walks, great food, the calming atmosphere of the Manor, and perhaps an activity or excursion? We want you to feel at home, and enjoy the tranquillity and the special atmosphere here at Tofta Manor.
Available Friday-Sunday, spring & autumn.
The package includes:
- At 7pm both evenings we serve a three-course menu, based on the best seasonal local produce the chef can find We have three dining rooms of different size – all beautiful and preserved just the way they were at the Manor in the past.
- You will stay in one of our hotel rooms in Smedjan.
- Our breakfast buffet is served in the Manor between 8:30 and 10 AM.
- Before dinner on Saturday we gather for a glass of bubbly (included in the price). If the weather is nice, you can enjoy it on the veranda, otherwise we will serve your drink in Fågelrummet (Bird Room) on the upper floor of the Manor.
The Manor Restaurant offers a set menu according to the season. Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies or specific requirements.
Unless otherwise agreed, we do not serve lunch in the Manor during the weekend.
Try these local lunch tips, or in Marstrand (15 minutes by car):
- The golf restaurant at Lycke Golf Club - a short walk from the manor. More info HERE.
- Café Magasinet – the café in the Manor grounds serves sandwiches and home baked goods. More info HERE.
- We also recommend travelling to Marstrand, where you can enjoy lunch at one of the island’s many lovely restaurants and cafés. Ask us for recommendations. Link to information about restaurants on Marstrand.
Our hotel rooms:
Tofta Manor’s main building is heritage listed and therefore does not have any hotel rooms. Hotel rooms are available in two buildings situated a short walk from the Manor: Smedjan (the Smithy) to the left and Mejeriet (the Dairy) to the right. We have chosen to decorate our hotel rooms in a slightly more modern style than the one you find in the mansion itself. All rooms are bright and rustic with comfortable beds. Breakfast is served in the Manor's main building.
We hope you enjoy your stay here!
- Three-course menu
- Breakfast in the Manor
- Afternoon tea/coffee on Saturday