Verkstan ("The Shop") - double room superior
Tofta Manor’s main building is heritage listed and therefore does not have any hotel rooms. Our hotel rooms are available in buildings situated a short walk from the Manor.
Architect Karin Wingårdh has designed our new hotel rooms in "Verkstan" , which were ready in June 2022. The rooms have modern interiors with Karin's specially designed furniture built in beautiful light ash and concrete floors combined with rich textiles and carpets. The superior rooms are more spacious and have a sofa as well as a bathtub.
- Private exit to a small patio with afternoon sun.
- Fully tiled bathroom with bathtub and toilet.
- Double bed (2 beds, each 90 cm).
- When booking for three persons, the sofa is made as an extra bed (80x200cm).
- No smoking.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the hotel rooms.
- Parking outside.
- Can be used as a family room: then holds 3 beds + 1 extra bed (in a specially built "drawer" with a comfortable mattress 75x180cm - for the youngest children).
Breakfast: Our breakfast is served in the Manor restaurant in the main building.