Restaurant in a unique environment
Tofta Manor’s main building is heritage listed and dates back to the 18th Century - a historical building with classic interior and still many original furnitures. The hotel and farm is family owned, and we are dedicated to preserve as much of the atmosphere as possible just the way it was at the Manor in the past
Our restaurant is open specific evenings all year for dinner. You will dine in one of the manor’s wonderful dining rooms, which offers romance for those wanting to enjoy a special evening with a loved one and a pleasant family atmosphere for those wanting to celebrate a special occasion with family and friends.
The Manor Restaurant offers a set menu according to the season.
Dinner is normally served at 7pm.
Summer time at the Manor
4th of July - 17th of August the restaurant in the Manor is open Wednesdays through Saturdays from 5PM.
Please chose your required sitting at booking:
- The early sitting: 5PM
- The little later one: 7:30 PM
Two course set menu (main course & dessert): 385:- sek
Three course set menu: 525:- sek
See summer menus further down on this page.
Please book your table in advance, and let us know if you have any food allergies or specific requirements.
About the restaurant
Many of our guests like to start their evening by enjoying a drink before dinner in one of the Manor’s atmospheric rooms. Or why not on the terrace or in the garden during nice weather?
Normally at 7pm (7.30pm in summer), we serve the evening’s Manor menu with flavours of the season local produce.
The wine cellar features a selection of wines, and our sommelier recommends wine pckages that goes with this evening's menu.
We have three dining rooms of different size – all beautiful and preserved just the way they were at the Manor in the past.
Here are the menus for the next weeks. If you eat with us several evenings in a row, there will of course be different menus for you each evening. We also offer alternatives if you have food allergies / special food requirements. Please notify us in advance so our chefs have time to prepare something nice for you.
Set menu Wednesday 17 - Saturday 20 July
- Deep fried scallops with grilled baby gem lettuce and hollandaise sauce
- Fried duck breast served with roasted kohlrabi, baked onions and cherry tomatoes and a rosemary sauce
- Baked rhubarb on an almond bottom served with Tofta’s vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries
Set menu Wednesday 24 - Saturday 27 July
- Blackened langoustine (Norway lobster) served with beer boiled parsley root, deep fried seaweed and beurre blanc
- Seared arctic char served with baked fennel, summer carrots, green asparagus and shellfish sauce
- Raspberry ice cream on a pistachio bottom served with nougat mousse and fresh berries
Set menu Wednesday 31 July - Saturday 3 August
- Lobster and scallops tartare with deep fried artichoke and rouille
- Coal grilled beef from Bohuslän served with truffle dressed summer vegetables, pommes anna and port wine sauce
- Crème brûlée served with strawberries, elderberry and wild strawberry sorbet
Set menu Wednesday 7 - Saturday 10 August
- Cecina de Leon (smoked-cured beef) served with roasted beetroot, chanterelles, pecorino and port wine reduction
- Seared fillet of cod served with roasted cauliflower purée, smoked cherry tomatoes, baked onions and a white wine sauce with herbs
- Chocolate terrine with brownie bottom and white chocolate ganache served with rhubarb compote and raspberry sorbet