Julbord at Tofta Manor
We wish you a warm welcome to experience good old-fashioned Swedish Christmas spirit!
Enjoy a Christmas-decorated manor - a unique Advent experience that has become an annual tradition for many of our guests. White tablecloths, beautiful Christmas flower arrangements, candles, and a classic Bohuslän julbord (Christmas smörgåsbord) of the highest quality awaits. As usual, we will serve our julbord in the Manor kitchen where the chefs are on hand to talk all things about our Christmas food.
We serve julbord Tuesday-Sunday - offering both lunch and dinner most days.
A bit more about the food:
- Our herring and fish buffet is especially popular with our guests. Our more than ten types of herring are accompanied by side dishes including the unsweetened traditional Bohuslän äggosten (egg cheese) – you’ll find the sweetened äggost at the dessert table!
- Hams, pâtés, brawn, game and sausages are traditionally found at a Swedish julbord, but there is always room for a few new dishes and flavours each year.
- Warm dishes – from stock fish to ribs – are served on the manor kitchen’s original, black iron stove.
- We spend a lot of time to make several types of home baked bread, sauces and marmalades, for that extra touch.
- At the end of the meal, be tempted by delicious cheeses and a dessert buffet. Don’t miss our candy cupboard, filled to the brim with sweets for young and old!
|Tue. - Thur.||Fri.||Sat. & Sun.|
|Julbord afternoon & evening||595:-||645:-||645:-|
|Glögg (glühwein) & coffee is included in the price.
Children up to 5 years = 90:-, 6-12 years= 1/2 price
Friday 24 November at 6:00pm
Wednesday 20 December at 6:00pm
|Weekdays (closed Mondays):||at 1:00pm and 6:00pm|
|Saturdays:||at 12:00pm, 3:30pm and 7:00pm|
|Sundays:||at 1:00pm and 5:00pm|
Note! Lunch sittings 28-30 November are for group bookings only >30 people
Book your table:
|Telephone +46 (0)303 – 22 58 05|
|E-mail: [email protected]|
Julbord package with accomodation
- from 995 SEK
Christmas market at Magasinet
The farm’s old granary Magasinet hosts a Christmas market during the first, second and third of Advent.
Open Saturday and Sunday 11AM-5PM.
Experience the Christmas spirit at the manor, with crafts, gifts and Christmas food.